Friday, January 19, 2007

Blog entry 2007

Actually, this is a GP Blog, but i hope that the mood is not so sombre and serious ( as i have promulgated in my former posts) actually. I also hope that grammar mistakes can be taken with a pinch of salt because i have been out of touch with the language for a month plus actually. Basically, now i'm working on an internship for 6 months and my news feed basically comes from Today and mypaper. If there is any lack of detail or even inaccuracies, I would definitely appreciate any corrective comments or gentle reminders about my grammar mistakes. =) I'm back blogging again, and what i say here is my own take on issues and not designed to encourage incitement of any kind. Basically, i'm very forthright about my own opinions and i am very for the opening up of free speech in Singapore. So sometimes, i might include political posts. So, I this very paragraph is just a disclaimer for any debatable posts that i might add later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home